Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What color welders do race teams prefer....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Broccoli1 View Post

Hmmm I wonder how those teams chose Blue :0 'cause they get free machines and then get to put up a link like this
    I would still use blue... even if I could get them for free....

Guess I stood in the wrong line.... I had to pay for all of mine

They did give me a FREE Miller cap about 12 years ago.....
    Last edited by H80N; 02-03-2016, 09:06 PM.

The more you know, The better you know, How little you know

“The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten”

Buy the best tools you can afford.. Learn to use them to the best of your ability.. and take care of them...

My Blue Stuff:
    Dynasty 350DX Tigrunner
    Dynasty 200DX
    Millermatic 350P w/25ft Alumapro & 30A
    Millermatic 200

TONS of Non-Blue Equip, plus CNC Mill, Lathes & a Plasmacam w/ PowerMax-1000

Comment

Don’t have any idea about it. However, the first thing we can do is to find out the criteria which determine the ‘smartest team’. Only after that it will be appropriate to judge which one is smarter.

Comment

Sounds complicated. I think we should just ask the race teams what their favorite color is, then grant the first team that chooses blue as the smartest. <br />
        <br />
        Racing is stupid anyway.

Comment

The power of BLUE.......

Comment

Originally posted by cynthiamyra View Post
            Don’t have any idea about it. However, the first thing we can do is to find out the criteria which determine the ‘smartest team’. Only after that it will be appropriate to judge which one is smarter.
            Not bad thinking. This will be much better to choose the best one among all.

Comment

I prefer Red.

Comment

Are you part of a race team?

Comment

Actually he is a spammer that makes a post then comes back a few days later does an edit and adds the spam too the post. I deleted one yesterday of his. Just waiting for this one...Bob
                  Bob Wright

Comment

Ah, perfect. Exactly the kind of guy we need around then. <br />
                    <br />
                    Thanks for being on top of it, Bob.

Comment

I liked Yellow, my first tig machine was a P&H it was the size of a smart car and just as heavy. Now in the modern age its Blue.

Comment

O, in answer to the question they get all their stuff for free so it just doesn't matter what color they have.

Comment

Just saw this last night, looks like they posted it on their website in December. This is PWR, who makes radiators / heat exchangers for top motorsport teams. Just about every pro-level race car I've seen where you can read a label on the radiator is from PWR.

https://www.pwr.com.au/news/the-pwr-...achines-part-1

https://www.pwr.com.au/news/the-pwr-...achines-part-2

James
                          Dynasty 210DX
                          Multimatic 215
                          For Sale: Synchrowave 180SD w/ accessories and Millermatic 175
                          Email: james -at- rrtracing dot com

Comment

Originally posted by JamesM3M5 View Post
                            Just saw this last night, looks like they posted it on their website in December. This is PWR, who makes radiators / heat exchangers for top motorsport teams. Just about every pro-level race car I've seen where you can read a label on the radiator is from PWR.

https://www.pwr.com.au/news/the-pwr-...achines-part-1

https://www.pwr.com.au/news/the-pwr-...achines-part-2

James
                            Very Cool........................

Speaking of motorsports in OZ & Miller

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEnTGRnETVU

“The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten”

Buy the best tools you can afford.. Learn to use them to the best of your ability.. and take care of them...

My Blue Stuff:
                            Dynasty 350DX Tigrunner
                            Dynasty 200DX
                            Millermatic 200

Comment

Um I kinda like green. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Oldgrandad View Post
                                Um I kinda like green. lol
                                Looks like Blue to me.... .... with a (green) hangover from visiting distant cousins......... she just partied with the wrong crowd....true blue underneath.....
                                Last edited by H80N; 01-16-2017, 09:03 AM.

My Blue Stuff:
                                Dynasty 350DX Tigrunner
                                Dynasty 200DX
                                Millermatic 200

Comment

Working...
                                X