No announcement yet.

weld-in bung/adjuster - please identify

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • weld-in bung/adjuster - please identify

    can anyone tell me where i can buy the weld-in adjuster that is spliced in the middle of these control arms? or what the name is so i can search ??

    Attached Files
    5x10 Bluco Fixture Table
    Cincinnati shear 10'x1/4"
    '11 Lincoln Power Mig 216
    '10 Syncro200 TIG runner
    Scotchman CPO 350 LT cold saw w/ AMS

  • #2
    Not sure on the size of what u need, but try or


    • #3
      The center section of that arm is a left and right hand threaded rod with a hex section in the middle. The two pieces to the outside from center are jamb nuts, then the ends are made with threaded bungs.

      I could make them for you. PM me about it if you're interested.
      Syncrowave 250DX
      Invison 354MP
      XR Control and 30A

      Airco MED20 feeder
      Thermal Dynamics Cutmaster 81
      Smith O/A rig
      And more machinery than you can shake a 7018 rod at


      • #4
        Thery are also avaiable at Lefthander Chassis,

        Miller Dynasty 200DX
        Miller Spectrum 375 extreme
        Miller Millermatic Passport
        Meco, Victor, O/A


        • #5
          Thanks Hankl for uploading information, its beautifuly elaborated, i think for this you may need different parts which include, ball joints, perhaps tie rod ends, front torsion bar adjusters, replacement fuel line, hose clamps, replacement steering coupler, some wire or light rope, urethane bushings, special grease. different tools used for procedure, big wrenches ,big ball peen hammer,socket sets, high speed grinder etc there is a long list.
          steel bar steel supplier