• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bigiron
    • Jan 2009

Let me know if you scrap the bow tie.

Originally posted by Blondie_486 View Post
    I may have to think about building another mudder. Where I live there 2 places that have mud bogs now. Buckeye Lake has them every Friday night and I forget what the other was. They have classes for the little 1.3L Suzuki Samurais and Sidekicks to full blown boggers running blowers, nitrous or even some alky burners too. I've got this old ragged out Burb. I had been thinking of building a panel truck out of it and tricking it out complete with a hummin Cummins under the hood. I'd of course have to scrap the bowtie engine and put something with a blue oval in the engine house but that can all be done. Would also have to find a set of Danas to beef up to pull it through the mud without breaking easily.
    If that bow tie is still in decent shape and is not a big block, I might be interested in taking it off your hands if you want to part with it. Let me know what you think and a price.
    Bobcat 225
    Radnor o/a
    An assortment of
    other tools and toys.

The one DANO!

Comment

• Blondie_486
      • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Bigiron View Post
      If that bow tie is still in decent shape and is not a big block, I might be interested in taking it off your hands if you want to part with it. Let me know what you think and a price.
      It's a 350 not sure if it's 4 bold main block but suspect it is with over 120k on it needs rebuilt badly. I won't get around to pulling it out till next year anyway but if you still want it then we can work something out.
      Blondie (Owner C & S Automotive)

Colt the original point & click interface!

Millermatic 35 with spot panel
      Miller 340A/BP
      Victor O/A torches
      Lincoln SP125
      Too many other tools to list

03 Ram 1500
      78 GS1000
      82 GL1100 Interstate

Comment

Working...
      X