X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wello
    started a topic thanks Andy and Miller

thanks Andy and Miller

just a quick note to say thanks for the calendar got it this week it is great
    Miller is the only company I have come across on all the welding forums I'm a member of that will send stuff to Australia
    thanks agains guys great good I don't post here alot but I visit nearly everyday

• arc
    replied
    hey dont feel bad man i enter 4 every thing i see and it never goes my way. no calender, or anything else i got the last 2008 catalog at my lws thats as good as it gets 4 me too.

Leave a comment:

• welderman23
    replied
    well at least i got the 2008 catalog

Leave a comment:

• Mark80
    replied
    not just you, welderman23, i didn't get no calender or anything either...or my luck i'll get it in the mail about November

Leave a comment:

• 68 bowtie
    replied
    I just got two calanders and three sheets of stickers, way cool.

Leave a comment:

• Bert
    replied
    Dear Miller,
    thank you SOOOO much for the Dynasty 350DX that I won at the lws for a door prize. Nice of you to donate so many wonderful free prizes!!! My wife won the 200DX and my uncle won the Syn 350.
    Again,
    thank you very much!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• welderman23
    replied
    MAN you people suck!!!!!
    it this some kind of conspiracy against me
    i never get anything

Leave a comment:

• superredd
    replied
    i never got one either!

First of all a Big Thank You Miller for the cool lisence plate you sent as a scratch n' win sweepstakes draw prize! It is mounted in my the back window if my truck and rivals my buddies truck who has a collection of John deer lisence plates.. we always joke "a deer is great untill a miller has to come and save the day"

But Anyways... i aswell did not recieve my highly anticipated copy of the Miller calender, which i must say was very disapointing. Infact i beleive i had filled out and sent in the application within 15 minutes of recieving it in thourgh email back in early janurary or late december i beleive it was.
    That being said i'd still like one, if someone from the department that handles that could pm me it would be greatly appreciated.

Leave a comment:

• welderman23
    replied
    what do i got to do to get one???

Leave a comment:

• shorerider16
    replied
    I got mine a week or so ago. Better late than never.

It's a really nice full size calender too, not a mini one like magazines give out.

Thanks to all who were involved.

Leave a comment:

• welderman23
    replied
    i never get a calendar

Leave a comment:

Working...
X